Monday, November 15, 2010

Something That Makes Me Happy

Ok.. after a short break (last week got really busy), I'm back with Day 6 of the Blogging Challenge: A picture of something that makes me happy.

This makes me happy:

There's nothing quite so beautiful as God's artwork, is there? This is actually the view through the windows in front of our kitchen table. The sunset makes me happy, but, even better, it makes me think of my home, which makes me the happiest of all. As much beauty as lies outside my windows, the love in our home is as beautiful as it gets (Cheesy, I know, but I'm so serious).

Speaking of love - I L-O-V-E J.J. Heller's new album When I'm With You. I absolutely fell in love with her last one Painted Red, but this new one is awesome! Here's one of my favorites (that always brings tears to my eyes).


For those of you with little ones, she has a lot of songs that she's singing to her little one(s). Here are my two faves!

When I'm With You


Keep You Safe


Hope you enjoyed! Check out the rest of her songs, too. (All I Need, Your Hands, Kingdom Come, and Painted Red are SUPER great, too...)

Happy Monday!

0 comments: