Thursday, November 4, 2010

Blog Challenge: Day 2

Day 2: What's the meaning behind your blog name?

Well, I'm not extremely creative so it's kind of self-explanatory. Basically, my blog is just a way for me to share glimpses from my everyday (or once every 2 months) life - pictures, funny little stories, or just something that struck me as meaningful for one reason or another. So "Images of My Life" is exactly what you get.

On a side note - how was your Halloween? We were Spiderman (again) this year. I did tell him that he couldn't be the "red and blue" Spiderman again so we were "sweet black" Spiderman. (Apparently, "scary black" Spiderman has fangs, just in case you weren't up on all the Spiderman goings-on).
We went to one of my friends' house, and I told him to show her his muscles (speaking of the ones built into the costume). I continued to talk, and the next thing I knew, Trent was stripped down to his underwear flexing and showing everybody his "situtation". Good times!

Basketball season for Carter Lane begins tonight with a game against Heritage. They don't actually have a coach yet because the basketball coach is also the assistant coach for football, and they're going to the playoffs. So, the girls' coach is filling in for the boys' coach right now. Carter Lane's a little concerned because they don't have any plays ready. I told  him just to scream random phrases like "Your Mom" or "Cutie Patootie" like they're calling plays and then run really quickly against the opponents while they are still in shock. Don't know if that will work - If it does, maybe they'll ask me to coach...
Going for a 3-pointer last year

Anyway, hope you all have a great Thursday!!

0 comments: