Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Fail

So, I've been trying to figure out how to post from my phone... The concept seems pretty easy, but it's giving me a really hard time. Surely it's not user error... right? (Fail)

I weighed in this morning for WW - not only did I reach my 10% weight loss, but I also reached 15 lbs lost (just 5 more to go until goal!). So, of course, I went and got this healthy breakfast (Fail!) No lunch for me!!
















I had to go to a workshop most of last week, and I had Trent's ENT check up appointment for this Monday written on my calendar at work. So, I told everyone to remind me about it. I put a reminder in my phone. I even told Trent to remind me... So, I show up in Starkville at 7:45 am Monday morning (appointment was scheduled for 7:50.. so I was even early). They were closed... until NEXT week!! I don't know if they told me the wrong date or if I just mixed my Mondays up or what... (Fail)

However, we did get to run to Lowe's for a minute (Trent loves the blue racecar buggies) and Trent got to see his Grandaddy and even sit in the Sheriff's car with the "blue lights" - I didn't even think of getting a picture of it (Fail).

All of the excitement of not having to go to the doctor, the racecar buggy, and the bluelights wore poor Trent out:

















And, just in case you were wondering - Yes, that is the seat of my Swagger Wagon. Yes, we've resorted to mini-vandom. And, yes, I will admit that I'm in love with it! So, go ahead and deduct a few cool points from me. I'll survive. Plus, can you fit eight people and 24 drinks comfortably in your car? I didn't think so...

Trent has figured out a few things as of late...

Boys don't have to wear shirts (nor does he think that he has to wear pants while he's at home... I'm not sure where he got this idea).
















Roller coasters are super cool and fun! (He's on the front with Carter Lane... he rode about a kajillion times)
















And he informed me last night of something I never would have guessed... He said, "Mom, you're the best mom in the whole wide world." Choked up, I asked him how he knew that... "Mom, I just know." I hugged him so tight, and he looked up at me with those adoring brown eyes and said, "So, NOW I can sleep in your bed, right?"

0 comments: