Tuesday, August 17, 2010

What's New?

So, it's been forever since I've posted... Life just gets busy sometimes, ya know?

So, in the last month I've done music for an Emmaus Walk (truly awesome experience... just built on what I learned on my Walk), managed to reach my goal weight for Weight Watchers (and am just 5 lbs from driver's license weight....wooohooo!!), started a new school year, and added to our family (don't get too excited, we just got a new dog).


This is Lil Bit, our new Maltipoo (doesn't shed which means she can hang out in the house without making the boys sneeze like crazy). She's a doll!



This is Trent in his new Buzz Lightyear costume. He adores dressing up as super heroes, policemen, knights, etc... We've gotten a few costume catalogues in the mail recently, and you would think that we were gearing up for Christmas... He spends hours looking through the catalogues, pointing out every costume he needs (not wants, needs!).

I was also invited to become a part of a small group Bible Study (what a blessing!), and we're going through James McDonald's Lord, Change My Attitude (my toes are so sore from being stepped on over and over). So, while I am making a conscious attempt to refrain from complaining (never realized how much I actually complain, it was scary!), I will say that we are trying not to melt and that, while I am not a huge fan of my arms (thank you, UADD), I have never been a bigger fan of dressy tops without sleeves :).

I hope everyone's August has started out well!


0 comments: