Monday, April 7, 2008

Rest In Peace, Little Warrior



Ethan's Website

Ethan Powell, born 5 days before my Trent, passed away Saturday, April 5th, at St. Jude's Hospital. He had been fighting Leukemia for over a year. While 16 months doesn't seem like a very long life (especially to his parents), little Ethan touched more lives than I have in my 28 years. He reminded what it is to pray and actually believe in the prayers. He reminded what faith is. Most importantly, he reminded me of priorities and how I should be enjoying my family now instead of worrying about the things of tomorrow.

So, Ethan, as you are looking down on us today, seated in Paradise and hanging out with the coolest guy who ever lived, I want to say Thank You, Little Man. You will be missed.

1 comments:

LT (and Max)

oh...that is so sad. wow.

thank you for the sweet comments you've left on my blog. i hope you're doing well. i'm glad to have another blog to stalk!