Friday, February 1, 2008

I've been tagged

Anisa tagged me to write 7 random facts about me... I'll do my best :)

1. I feign confidence... I am scared to death in public (verging on social anxiety). I'm scared of pretty people, well-dressed people, and anyone who exhudes confidence. I'm also scared that I will fall, say something completely inappropriate or weird, or drop stuff that I am carrying. In short, I am scared of coming off as clumsy or stupid. I often come off as being stuck-up because I am just too scared to talk to anyone. However, I can say that I have a lot of pretty and well-dressed friends... it's credited to them, though, for approaching me :).

2. I love romantic comedies.... I used to pride myself in not being absorbed by "girly"movies, but I watched one (Love, Actually I think)and it caught me. I just love the whole fairy tale, prince charming thing. When I would watch them while I was single, I would wish that there was actually love like that in the world... Now, when I watch them, I can relate.

3. I believe in prayer... 100%. I pray about everything... and in little prayers throughout the day. I guess it is because so many HUGE things have come out of my prayers. I do admit that I get a little impatient about it all, I kinda want a pray now, receive now kind of relationship, and that's not how it works, but I think it's absolutely amazing when I can see an answer to a prayer (good or bad).

4. I am a rockstar.... in my car. I will turn the music down just enough where my voice is louder than the actual performer, and I will sing my heart out. I will say, though, that there was a car-singing drought when Vh1 had that show where they filmed people singing in their cars, but when I thoroughly convinced myself that my car was not bugged, I resumed.

5. I feel guilty when I watch The Biggest Loser. I LOVE that show... but whenever I watch it, I make new resolutions about how I'm going to start jogging the next day or actually going to stick to my diet for more than three days faithfully. I never do....

6. I delete pictures of myself from the digital camera so that my husband can't print them out. I don't like pictures of myself (I didn't even like them back when I was a size 2). I feel like the camera should show the same thing that I see in the mirror, and I do my best to destroy any proof otherwise.

7. I want a hobby... I don't have one. I would love to be able to draw, sing , write, knit, anything... but I can't. Sometimes I get this feeling that I would love to create something... anything. But I have no medium wherein I can create it. It sucks...

Ok... I am so supposed to tag someone else... but I don't really no if anyone else reads this. So, Anisa & Kendy, I know you've answered this multiple times. But I guess if you're bored, you could do it again :)

1 comments:

Anisa

julie, you are so fabulous! i loved reading your random facts. and you have every reason to be confident - brains, beauty...you got it goin' on, girl!