Wednesday, February 20, 2008

My Guy...

I stole this from Anisa's blog, and I'm procrastinating :)

1. Who is your man? Ronnie
2. How long have you been together? We began dating Sept. 3, 2004... we married April 16, 2005
3. How long did you date? We dated 5 mos. before we got engaged and then we got married 2 mos. later
4. How old is your man? 31
5. Who eats more? Ronnie, but he can SOO afford it
6. Who said "I love you" first? Ronnie, and I was scared out of my mind to say it back
7. Who is taller? Ronnie, by about 5-6", but it's not too hard to beat me in height
8. Who sings better? Probably Ronnie, but I sing more and much louder :)
9. Who is smarter? I'm better at memorizing, but he's much more intellectual than I am... He watches the History Channel and Discovery Channel, and I watch E! and Hannah Montana :)
10. Whose temper is worse? Mine, hands down
11. Who does the laundry? Both of us... usually he washes and I fold and put up
12. Who takes out the garbage? Both of us, but he drives it to the end of the driveway for trash day(we have a long driveway)
13. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? If we're laying in bed, he's on the right side. If you're looking at the bed, I am
14. Who pays the bills? Me
15. Who is better with the computer? Me
16. Who mows the lawn? We fight over it (We have a zero-turn mower, and I LOVE it)
17. Who cooks dinner? Usually me, but he tries to help out when I don't feel well or have had a hard day
18. Who drives when you are together? Depends on whose car we're in usually...
19. Who pays when you go out? Ronnie usually pays.. Funny story, Lane (my step-son) got mad at me one time because he said I always made his dad pay for stuff and I never paid. We had to explain to him that we share the money and it all comes out of the same place.
20. Who is most stubborn? Depends on when you're asking... we're both pretty "strong-willed"
21. Who is the first to admit when they are wrong? Both of us are willing to admit it...I'm just wrong most often :)
22. Whose parents do you see the most? His... they live about 5 minutes away, and we go to the same church, but they're really great.
23. Who kissed who first? Ronnie kissed me on our third date.
24. Who asked who out? We were actually set up on a blind date by my co-worker and his cousin, but Ronnie called me to set it up
25. Who proposed? Ronnie asked me while we were watching the movie "Ray"... he was SO nervous, and I wasn't expecting it. He had even asked my dad for permission... how sweet is that?!?
26. Who is more sensitive? I get my feelings hurt much more easily, but he's sensitive in the sense of being emotionally connected.
27. Who has more friends? Me
28. Who has more siblings? We each have one older sister.

0 comments: