Wednesday, May 21, 2008

A Good Morning

Trent has been suffering from a double ear infection (the first ear infection since he got tubes put in in January, so I figure making it 4 months when we used to get them every other week is pretty good). Finally, last night, he slept through the whole night and woke up this morning in a great mood! I got some really cute pictures. So, I thought I would share :).

Trent is learning the parts of his body. So, when someone says, Show me your nose, he will point to his nose. Show me your belly, he picks up his shirt and pats his belly. This is what happens when you tell him to Show me your teeth.


We were watching The Upside Down Show this morning, and this was Trent's reaction to their not knowing what a golf ball was.


This is Trent's best friend, Neigh. You can see how much he loves him.