Friday, July 25, 2008

Play Time!

Last night, Lane, Trent, and I drove up to find this in our backyard.


Trent couldn't believe how big it was.


The boys couldn't wait to get on it.


I tried to get them both in a cute picture, but Trent just wanted to get back on the "Lide".


Lane was like a monkey crawling all over it.


Trent loved the slide and thought he was a big boy for being able to go down it himself.


He always landed on the grass with a thud, but he still had the best time.


Obviously, his stitches aren't phasing him one bit. His eye is a little bruised today, but it's still nowhere near where I thought it would be as far as a black eye.
So, we're all doing well. Lane has started football practice this week, and he's really excited about it. I just can't believe he's on the 6th grade team now, and he's as tall as I am... I feel so old and short.

I am getting my hair highlighted today... I'm a little nervous, but I'm ready for a change from the dark brown (mainly because I don't want to have to keep tanning, and a dark color on me without a tan makes me look a little goth...).

I hope you all have a great weekend!

1 comments:

The Nichols Family

Trent has grown up so much! I'm glad the surgery went well, and it's great to have you blogging again!